Neuropathy Care in Vienna, Virginia (VA)
Whole Body Health Chiropractic Offers All-Natural Neuropathy Support.
Neuropathy, also known as nerve disease or nerve damage, can cause a tingling, pins and needles, or a warm feeling in your feet and hands. It is a condition that affects over 20 million people in the US every year. However, Dr. Gustitus, our chiropractor at Whole Body Health in Vienna, Virginia (VA), will take care of your neuropathy symptoms.
What to expect during your visit:
- Consultation with a chiropractor
- Diagnosis of the condition
- Chiropractic care and support of neuropathy
- Home exercises and follow-ups
Call or visit our clinic today in Vienna, Virginia (VA) and meet our skillfully trained chiropractor to relieve your pain.
A Deeper Understanding of Neuropathy
A neurology condition that affects the peripheral nerves is called neuropathy. Various factors can lead to this condition, including diabetes and even chemotherapy treatments. The signs and symptoms of this condition can vary widely depending on the type of nerve damage.
- Experience lost sensation in your feet or hand,
- Muscle weakness,
- Difficulty in standing and walking, and more.
Doctors have been using surgery to repair damaged nerves for the longest time. At Whole Body Health clinic, we use chiropractic care to reduce neuropathy symptoms in our patients.
How a Chiropractor Can Help Relieve Neuropathy
Our chiropractor can care for neuropathy by focusing on the nerve, spine, and other conditions causing the inflammation, e.g., diabetes. The pain and tingling feeling usually disappear after several sessions of chiropractic adjustments, exercise, traction, and nutritional guidance focused on addressing the root cause of the chronic pain and neuropathy.
Unlike medication, chiropractic therapy is an excellent alternative as it eases the pain in the joints and improves your overall health. Dr. Gustitus will personalize each care plan based on your examination to achieve positive results.
Neuropathy Care Approaches at Whole Body Health Clinic
- Spine adjustment – We use our hands or a small device to apply force to misaligned joints. This relaxes the inflamed nerves and relieves the tingling sensation and muscle weakness in the affected area.
- Decompression therapy – This helps to reduce tension in injured discs, tight muscles and irritated nerves and stimulates your nervous system to relieve pain and promote healing.
- Cold Laser therapy – Our chiropractor uses this device to provide a deep, painless stimulation to the damaged or injured nerves, discs, joints, and muscles in the tissues without using direct heat to promote accelerated healing.
What’s the Healing Process Like
Chiropractic care provides patients with several pain-relieving options depending on their symptoms. During a care session at Whole Body Health, we target the main sites of neuropathy of an individual patient using chiropractic adjustments, rehabilitation exercises, corrective traction, and customize the right solution for their problem. This method ensures our patients see significant results.
We offer Support You Need
If you are experiencing neuropathy symptoms, we will conduct a proper evaluation, diagnosis, and care plan to help alleviate symptoms, enhance proper functioning, and get you back to doing what you love.
At Whole Body Health, we work with patients to decrease symptoms of possible nerve damage. Contact us today to schedule an appointment in Vienna.
At Whole Body Health, we offer corrective chiropractic care for pain relief, degenerative joint, muscle and nerve conditions, and functional medicine for whole body wellness. Additionally, we offer affordable wellness care plans for those looking to continue to remain healthy once their problem is corrected. Book an appointment with us today!
Make whole body health a priority. Schedule your INITIAL Consultation Today.
Call (571) 378-0108 or GET STARTED