Brain Fitness and Healing in Vienna, Virginia (VA)
Brain injuries and poor brain function are becoming more common at every age level. Children are struggling to focus, adults are complaining about brain fog, millions are experiencing COVID brain, autoimmune diseases such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and multiple sclerosis are becoming more prevalent. Many have suffered from brain trauma due to sports injuries or car accidents leading to concussions or whiplash. And degenerative conditions like Alzheimer’s dementia and Parkinson’s disease are on the rise as well. All combined there is a strong need to provide root level, drug-free solutions to brain-related problems and to promote proactive brain programs to help prevent future issues.
While the brain is incredibly resilient and adaptable, it is very sensitive to injury. The brain is the master controller of all functions in the body and it regulates and balances every system, organ, tissue, and cell in the body. When it is damaged or compromised, the effects can include an array of symptoms from slower thinking as in “brain fog”, fatigue, difficulty concentrating, ADD, balance issues, headaches, vision problems, and sleep disturbances. Due to elaborate nerve connections with the GI tract, brain injuries are often accompanied by gut problems like IBS, nausea, loss of appetite, leaky gut, etc.
The Brain Conditions We Help Most
- Sports-related head trauma
- Auto injury causing whiplash affecting the head and neck
- Concussion from falls or other collisions
- Multiple sclerosis
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Metabolic disorders
- Food sensitivities
- COVID brain
- Inadequate dietary nutrition
- Exposure to toxins
- Lack of healthy movement and exercise
- Poor sleep hygiene
At Whole Body Health Chiropractic, we believe that a holistic assessment of brain and body function is critical to identifying the different layers affected by brain injury or inflammation. This whole person approach helps to promote faster and deeper healing than by treating symptoms alone.
At Whole Body Health Chiropractic, we create customized brain rehabilitation programs utilizing the following:
- Comprehensive History including medical history, nutrition questionnaires, and lifestyle questions.
- Diagnostic Lab Work to assess body chemistry, look for related systemic problems, and establish a metabolic baseline.
- RightEye Testing to evaluate vision-related brain dysfunction using state-of-the-art equipment which not only pinpoints problem areas but also generates relevant rehabilitative exercises for in-office and at-home follow through.
- Rehabilitative Brain Exercises to identify areas of imbalance and to direct care to expand capacity to function from simple to progressively more challenging environments.
- Cold Laser Therapy to promote healing at the cellular level. It can be used safely on the brain and nerve tissue to increase cellular energy, facilitate repair, and decrease pain.
- Functional Medicine Using nutritional and herbal protocols to address inflammation, infections, metabolic disorders, toxicity, and correct nutritional deficiencies to optimize nutrient levels.
- Retesting to measure functional improvements and monitor body chemistry.
- Nutrition therapy through dietary guidance, nutritional supplements, and education to optimize health and healing.
- At-home training includes exercises, online therapies, and customized strategies.
At Whole Body Health, we offer corrective chiropractic care for pain relief, degenerative joint, muscle, and nerve conditions, and functional medicine for whole body wellness. Additionally, we offer affordable wellness care plans for those looking to continue to remain healthy once their problem is corrected. Book an appointment with us today!